The Golf Location
Just a stone’s throw from Cannes, in the heart of an estate full of history, the Saint Donat Golf Course welcomes you all year round. Created through the stroke of Robert Trent Jones Junior’s pen, this magnificent 6031 metre 71 par course will delight you with the diversity of its layout and its landscapes. With ten year’s experience, the dynamic team will do everything to please its visitors.
In order that your needs are entirely met, a 24 stall driving range, a compact golf course, 3 practice greens, talented instructors, a 100mÂ² pro-shop, and the restaurant “La Closerie” complete the range of high quality facilities.
- The 9 holes
The 9 par 3 “pitch & put” ranges offer budding golfers a first experience and allow more experienced players to improve their “Short game”. This 695 metre practice range with a par of 27 offers you the same playing conditions as a real range with a lawn of exceptionally good quality with regard to both greens and fairways.
This driving range is 240 metres long and has a large number of targets so you can work on all your swings from the shortest to the longest. 24 stalls including 8 covered ones mean they are accessible all year round whatever the weather and time of day.
– Classic tee-offs in teams of 4 players charged individually.
– Exclusive tee-offs so that your clients can remain in teams of 2 to 3 players.
– Private use of the range for a whole or half day.
– Organisation of Shot Gun Starts with or without exclusive use of the range.
– Sporting management of a contest with the printing of customised score cards.
– Beginners’ lessons for individuals or groups up to 40 people at a time.
– Standard breakfasts or buffets
– Distribution of drinks on the range
– Buffets on the range
– Packed meals
– Gala dinners/soirÃ©es
– Award giving cocktails.
Golf of Saint Donat
270 Route de Cannes
On the A8 Motorway take the MOUGINS exit, and then turn left at the RN 285 round-about GRASSE.Take the fourth exit “MOUANS SARTOUX / LA ROQUETTE / PEGOMAS”.
Turn right at the round about -> Mouans Sartoux town centre.
After approximately 500 metres, turn left at the traffic lights.