Golf of Hardelot
Two magnificent courses set amidst the Pines and the Dunes
With itâ€™s 2 classic golf courses, Hardelot has one of the mostÂ beautifulÂ golf settings in Europe. Just 2 kilometres apart, each with their own clubhouse, bar, restaurant and pro shop. Set within wonderful wooded surroundings, the Pines and the Dunes, distinct in their difference, each preserve their unique identity.
- The 18-hole Pines Course, built in 1934 by the famous British Architect, Tom Simpson, is recommended to golfers in France and abroad. Set out in a superb pine forest, itâ€™s magical style has survived throughout the generations.
- The 18-hole Dunes Course, which opened in 1991, offers breathtaking surroundings amidst lakes, dunes and undulating landscape. Itâ€™s modern design and unique environmentÂ have contributed largely to itâ€™s reputation.
In Le Touquet, 20 mn away by car, the Manoir*** Hotel ( 41 rooms overlooking the golf course ) and the Westminster**** ( 115 rooms in the town centreÂ ) welcome golfers from all over Europe.Â Throughout the year guests come to experience their passion for golf and to relax within comfortable surroundings matched with personal professional service and a cuisine renowned throughout the region.
- In the heart of Europe, 2 hours from Paris, London and Brussels
- 2 courses internationalt renowed designed in the forest
- The Pines course ranked one of the top 100 in Europe.
- The Hotel Manoir*** and the Hotel Westminster **** 30mn away in Le Touquet
Les Pins : N 50Â° 38′ 05″ – E 01Â° 36′ 26″
Les Dunes : N 50Â° 37′ 40″ – E 01Â° 36′ 37″
– Paris 224 km
– Lille 128 km
– London 234 km
– Amsterdam 424 km
– Brussels 258 km