GWizard is a fully functional professional machine calculator. Using the GWizard application you can perform advanced calculations of the most common mechanical machine construction. GWizard can be used for both simple and complex calculation in the following areas:
* Calculation and conversion of linear speed, acceleration, angle and speed (both on round and non round shafts)
* Calculation of the speed of the driving motors
* Calculation and conversion of power, work, efficiency and energy
* Calculation of thread depth and pitch on the spindle
* Calculation and conversion of torque
* Calculation and conversion of force, pressure, and work on the feed table and workpiece holder
* Calculation of surface and depth of a cut on the router
* Calculation of the diameter of internal and external thread depth
* Calculation of time and speed on the mill and lathe and both special and spindle
* Calculation of the power of the machine
* Calculation of force and speed on drill spindles
* Calculation of the load of a machine based on torque, power and speed
* Calculation of the diameter and surface of a nut
* Calculation of the weight of a block
* Calculation of the cam duration
* Calculation of the orbit and speed of the milling machine
* Calculation of machine accuracy
* Calculation of spindle, crank and cam timing
* Calculation of engine efficiency
* Calculation of acoustic and vibration levels
* Calculation of the profile of a cut on a drill, core drill, mill or lathe
* Calculation of the volume of holes and pocket and special profiles
* Calculation of machine accuracy
* Calculation of stability of the machine on round and non round shafts
* Calculation of special profiles of drilling and milling
* Calculation of the width and depth of cuts
* Calculation of work and weight of a drill spindle
* Calculation of size of a nut
* Calculation of the angle of a drilled or threaded hole
* Calculation of the width of threading
* Calculation of diameter of a thread on the spindle
* Calculation of surface and depth of a thread on the lathe
* Calculation of the diameter of a nut
* Calculation of the volume and weight of a block
* Calculation of surface of a hole on a drill or core drill
* Calculation of force, pressure and power of a grinder or a tool centre eea19f52d2
Using jNetMap, it is possible to set up the computer’s network and to create the map that shows each computer in the network, its type, location and function. It can also be used to print out a map that shows the computers, to save it in a JNM file and then to open this file in a different application to check how it functions. It can also be used to set up a mail notifier, log file notifier and script notifier.
Using the program’s utility, you can view the registration, IP and MAC addresses of a computer, a workstation, a printer, a hub, a router, a modem, a phone, a network camera, a network scanner, a user-input device or a standard port. The program can also be used to set up a security application.
jNetMap is a small program which works without any problems, it is not restricted to any specific computer and has a small application size. It offers a friendly interface, is fast and easy to use. It also has multiple options, allows you to create several maps, has a network map viewer and can save a map to the hard drive or to your favorite FTP server.
jNetMap is a great program which is well-known for its ease of use and its potential. With its built-in security and the option to create a map in which you can insert various kinds of objects, it is a great utility that may be quite useful in several settings.
I like the idea of using jNetMap in our school. I know the time it takes for teachers to create a map to set up a network and get it done in a reliable manner, so if jNetMap can help them speed up their process, that is a great thing.
I really like the fact that you can insert names, descriptions and IP addresses. That is a great way to keep a log of the connections of a certain computer or user. I think this program will also be helpful to new users who want to have a new computer or device connected to the network and are completely unaware of what to do to allow this.
I think this program is a great idea. I do know this is a slightly outdated product, but I know that its creators will continue to update it. I just hope that you guys will continue to provide new features and updates. I will be sharing this article on social media.
Here’s a link to a video